Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Crazy times...

All checked, tested and booked in. The lasers will be attacking my eyes this Thursday and I should be all good to be back on the bike by the weekend (probably have to stay on the road but). It really hit home how big a deal this surgery will be for me when I was waiting in the waiting room today for my appointment and an other penitent who had been through the surgery was given a for for Vic Roads to re-issue another licence because he needed the corrective eye wear condition removed. How bloody good is that. I am really looking forward to having this done and finally getting rid of contacts and glasses forever (well ever is a long time and I would be happy with 10 - 15 years).

Oh yeah, I have a plan, a crazy plan. It is in early stages at the moment and not sure if we can pull it off, but I will keep you informed.

No comments: