Sunday, March 9, 2008

Other Projects...

The last couple of weeks have been full of other activities designed to keep one off the bike. With the new addition to the family around the corner, we decided now was a good time to get Olivia and Jayden a cubby house to keep them occupied whilst we tend to the new fella. The pic below shows my handy work. Originally I was going to build it from scratch, but because of time constraints we purchased a kit...simple.


Last week I needed to shop for a new 4wd. The Delica needs to go, we wanted a more up to date family/work/race/camping vehicle. And here it is, a 2004 Mitsubishi Pajero NP 3.2 direct injection diesel. Drives great and am looking forward to seeing where it can take me.

I needed to make a few mods, Ash Thomas style. A large storage box, with fridge slider, fork mount and trap door to storage under the floor.....nice.

Next weeks project awaits. These two guys took me 231km and 4000 vertical meters last weekend in the Dusk to Dawn without a hitch. They are due for a few new parts, the usually chain, bottom bracket and cables should see them good for a few more months.

No comments: