Monday, March 10, 2008

Shadow Chasing...

The kids were stoked on Friday when I received new lights etc from Ay Up, not because of the lights but they both got given a super cool jersey that actually fits them. And as I write this on Monday night, I can honestly say they have both worn them all weekend, thank goodness jersey dry over night.

Today I did something that has been a very long time coming, took Jayden for a MTB ride. We went to Westerfolds park to hit the nice flat bits of single track. Jayden had a ball and to my surprise on the way back to the car I gave him the option of riding the sealed track or the single track and he chose the single track. I recon 95% of the high school kids I have taken out on MTB's would have picked the easy way home. That's my boy...


I can tell you one thing for sure, he won't always be riding in my Shadow.

No comments: