Tuesday, July 22, 2008

MTB Skills...

Sorry for the gap between posts. I am finding very little time to spend in front of the computer at the moment.

Anyway, the weekend was good. I made the effort to get out on the Hell Ride first thing Saturday. The only problem was I needed to be at Lysterfield for 9am to instruct at MTBskills women's clinic. So I needed to turn of at Frankston and hammer Frankston-Dandy Rd if I was going to have any chance of making it. I must say. what a crap boring road to ride on. Strong head wind, 100km/h speed limit and dead flat.

The clinic was good. It was great to see almost 20 women of varied skills turn up. I know Robyn and Babs both learnt a lot and now it is up to them to use their new found knowledge on training rides the turn them into mountain bikers.

No comments: