Thursday, September 4, 2008

Warming up....

With the weather warming up and the choice (am getting in the NZ groove) time to ride is in the middle of the day. However yesterday was an all day affair for me. By the time I made it to the Fatties ride I was getting a bit over it. I ended up slowing the bunch down and opted for the lift home over flogging a dead horse on the bike track to the outer eastern suburbs.

Today it was time to put the feet up and begin the taper for next weekend. With such great sunshine outside I couldn't resist dusting off the old trike and taking Jackson for a spin.

Is 5 months too young to be chewing the stem? Poor little guy, a few hour after this pic was taken he was at the doctors getting his second course of antibiotics for a chest and ear infection. He should be back in fine shape just in time to board the plane.

No comments: