Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ready...set....go. Well almost...

It has been a hectic few days. I managed to squeeze a smallish ride in on Saturday and a family picnic in on Fathers Day and then, SMASH, just like a Mack Truck over a cane toad on a warm summers night, it hit me, sore throat, body aches and blocked sinuses. The rest of the family have been fighting colds and flu's for a few weeks but I managed to hold it off until the week I fly to NZ for a race. Yeh me.

Anyway, I have almost got all the packing done. I am not too sure how I will fit it all in the car to get to the air post. I will post a pic of the packed car tomorrow if I have time. In slightly more exciting news, I have been given a prototype front derailleur from Shimano Japan (I normally get Shimano stuff from Shimano Aust.) to test and give feed back. I think I will race with it in NZ, on first test it seems to work great.

I will try and keep you posted on our movements in NZ. It should be fun

No comments: