Thursday, February 21, 2008

To much spare time...

In the time I have been a courier on the streets of Melbourne I have seen many crazes come and go. By far the biggest is the fixie epidemic. Although it isn't my cup of tea, I do applaud the riding abilities that have grow with the fixie scene. The guy pictured here, Dimos, only started riding fixed wheel about two years ago and since then has spent a year in the office dispatching and numerous days working on his motorbike to support his wife and young boy. Yesterday he showed me some of his new tricks, the first is a manual with a front wheel grab and spin.



This one is a no handed manual with a bar spin and a pose. I think he need to move to courier company with more work, he obviously spends too much time playing about in the forecourt ant 447 Collins.


No comments: