Friday, July 10, 2009

Yes, I'm still alive...

Well, with almost a month off the bike completely, it's time to get back into it. I have my fingers crossed that my immune system is back to full strength. I plan on taking my return slow to make sure I stay in good health. While on my first ride back, I was thinking about all my years on the bike (I am currently in my 19th year of competitive cycling) and how lucky I have been with injury and sickness. From this perspective I can't complain at all. But it is good to be back.
Also newsworthy, it looks like my late entry attempt for the Wildside Tasmania Jan 2010 has been accepted. This and the world record attempt will definately keep me busy early in the new year. But in the meantime, I have booked a catch up with the AyUp boys next month at a NSW Event (Randall will make the trip up with me). At this stage August sees me at a MTB event four out of the five weekends plus CTS later this month. Should be fun...anyone know a good babysitter.

No comments: