Friday, March 20, 2009

Not much to report....

With just over a week to go until racing in NZ I don't have very much to report. I have begun my taper and have only been on the bike once this week. The family is a little sick so I am not getting much sleep either, which isn't ideal. On the plus side I took the SRAM equipped 120 out on Wednesday night, and it was fantastic. The 20mm front axle will live up to expectations. BTW, if you look over in my Garage you will see I have some 08 SLR's for sale (I might even have some 09 ones also, if you ask nicely). I have also listed my almost brand new Ultegra group set. Grab them before I off load on ebay to someone outside of my Blog.
Worth a look is Jim Hsu's Travel Blog. I have been riding with Jim for years now and this trip had him on a big high, a truly once in a lifetime ride. Good on ya Jim.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew - and happy Birthday to my little mate Jackson. Hope your N.Z trip goes well - love Biff