Thursday, March 4, 2010

Product update...

I have just dusted off my lights now that the days are getting shorter. I thought this would be a great time to give you a product update from Ayup. Last year they released the new V4 kit. The updates from the old kit include a brilliant custom hard case, two red saxon caps (turns your lights into ultra bright rear light), Gecko mounts, the headband kit (head tourch) and the new batteries are now have low/high/flashing modes. I won't go into the full details on my thoughts on the lights as a whole, you can read my original review HERE. But I will say, these additions have put Ayup at the top of it's game when it comes to lighting systems. Visit their website for more details and to make a purchase.
The custom hard case. Watertight, I want to see Qantas smash this puppy.



The contents. All neatly place in foam packing. Easy to store you entire kit.




Red Saxon caps. Strap it to you post and you have a very bright rear light.

No comments: