Thursday, April 1, 2010

Nats, ready to go...

I made it here in good time. Got things all set up and rode 2 laps of the course. Transition is set up a little different this year, with double the riders of previous years, no pit tents will be anywhere near the feed zone. This doesn't affect riders, but supporters need to make the journey back and forth every half hour or so.

The course was lots of fun... it runs in an opposite direction to any of the races I have done here, but it flows nicely. I rode my 120, SRAM gave me some 2011 120mm SIDS, first impressions, bloody fantastic. They soak up the bumps like nothing else. I will be happy lapping on that and the Hei Hei 100.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck today....I will be thinking of you and hopefully tracking you through the night...wish I could have been there with you and Robyn.. love always Babs xx

Alex said...

Go Andy Go! Thinking of you and all the other riders while I settle down for dinner and a relaxing evening with my family.Wish all the best for the remaining race!!! Alex ze german