Sunday, September 14, 2008

NZ Trip




It’s time to recover and start our NZ holiday. The race (Day Night Thriller) in Taupo, NZ went as planned. I had been sick all week leading up to the event which kept me off the bike until Friday. And then it was time to simply make sure the Four Supreme travelled ok not much else. With almost 3000 competitors it was a manic race start. I lined myself up with Randall (Yeti Aust/ AyUp) and thankfully we had to circumnavigate the entire camp group before we hit the trails because we were not in the best position to hit the front off the gun.

I will fill in the gaps during the week, but to cut to the chase I won solo by a good margin and Randall and Rhino also won the 2/3 man teams with the other two teams on the dais having three riders.

No comments: